Welcome to glee decor! glee is an online platform dedicated to home renovation and design. glee brings together home professionals, sellers of home goods, other businesses, homeowners, renters, and design enthusiasts. Through glee decor, people can find design ideas, advice, products, and services related to home renovation and design.
collection of information
We collect information that you provide us, from third parties, and automatically when you use our Platform. We collect information associated with your device using cookies and similar technologies. We may also receive information about your location.
Information You Provide Us
We collect information that you provide us, including your account and profile information, content you submit or post to our Platform, your purchase information, your communications, and information you provide to us as part of surveys and contests.
Account and Profile Information. When you create an account on our Platform, we collect information you provide us, like your name, email address, interests, gender, age, and profile information.
Content you Submit. We collect information and content that you submit or post to our Platform, including your photos, comments, reviews, searches, photo notes, Ideabooks, and discussions.
Purchases. If you purchase or sell products within our Platform, we collect certain information in order to process your purchases and sales, such as your phone number, address, and payment method (for example, credit card or bank account information).
use of information
We use the information we collect to provide, support, and personalize our Platform and to communicate with you about our Platform (on and off our Platform). The ways we do this include the following:
- to provide and improve our Platform’s functionality, including to display content you post publicly; to fulfill your purchases through our Platform; to process, store, and deliver your communications; to provide customer service and support; to respond to your inquiries or requests; to back-up our systems; and to improve the security of our Platform.
- to evaluate use of our Platform for our business purposes and to improve and develop our products and services, including new products and services and our Platform’s functionality.
- to personalize your experience, such as to tailor the content and information made available to you and our support services.
- to display relevant advertising and to evaluate the success of our advertising.
- to provide feedback to professionals and sellers on our Platform.
- to prevent fraud and to maintain a quality experience for our business purposes or legal reasons, including to filter for spam and communications that violate our agreements with you.
- to enforce compliance with our agreements with you and applicable law; to comply with our legal obligations; to prosecute or defend a lawsuit, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding; to respond to lawful requests by public authorities.
- to perform research and analysis for our business purposes.
- if you decide to participate, to administer surveys, contests, and promotions.
If you provide us information about your contacts (for example, when you sign up for our Platform through Facebook), in order to facilitate a more connected experience, we may inform your contacts who have accounts on our Platform that you also have joined our Platform and follow them on your behalf so that you may view their public activities on our Platform.
We may use your communications generally for quality assurance purposes and training and to improve our products and services. We may use your communications to understand and help manage the quality of requests received and responses sent by professionals and sellers on our Platform and to provide them feedback. We may use automated technology to review your communications and improve user experience.
We may use your log-in information, cookie information, device information and IP addresses to identify you and log your use across devices and our Platform. We may use your addresses to personalize your experience on our Platform.
For your convenience, unless you opt-out through your settings, we will store information about your payment method. If you make purchases on our Platform as a visitor and subsequently create an account, for your reference, we will make information available to you about any prior purchases completed using the email address for your account.
Any use of your information that is incompatible with these uses will be disclosed to you in advance so that you may opt out of such uses at your discretion.
An essential part of our services that you sign up for when you create a glee decor account on our Platform is to receive communications from the glee group through email and our Platform. If you use our mobile app or provide us with your cell phone number, these communications also include text messages and push notifications. We communicate with you about your account, privacy, and interactions with your content (for example, if others “like” your Ideabook, respond to your comment, or if you earn a badge on our Platform). We also ask for your feedback about your experience in connection with our Platform or about your home renovation and design plans. In accordance with applicable law, we communicate to you tips, offers, and similar services from the glee group and may feature professionals, sellers, and other businesses on our Platform in these communications. You may change your communication preferences at any time through your settings and you may also opt-out of similar types of marketing emails from glee directly through the email. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving account and privacy-related messages from us.
Our Platform also allows you and others to send messages in our Platform, share content with others outside our Platform, and if you make your contact information available, for others to contact you outside our Platform.
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.